Most teenagers suffer from pimples breakout. It is most common among teens because their body is going through puberty, which will create many hormones. This will result in hormonal imbalance and lead to problems like oily skin and increase the amount of dead skin cells. The problem of acne occurs more commonly among teenagers but it can strike people of any age group. There are a number of ways through which acne can be prevented but for overnight acne treatment here are a handful of home remedies that you can try.
1. Wash your face with water twice a day at the most. Do not over wash your face because it releases natural oil that your face needs. You don’t want to have a scaly and dry skin, now would you? You can also wash your face with mild facial cleanser just be sure that the cleanser has a combination of salicylic acid, it will help your skin to remove excess oil and dirt. As a result, you will get rid of pimples overnight naturally.
2. Another simple way to get rid of pimples overnight is to apply fresh lime juice to the pimple just before you go to bed. Take one lime and cute a single slice out than squeeze out the juice, this should be enough for you to use. Before you apply the juice you need to make sure your face is completely clean. Than dab a cotton swab into the juice, and apply it directly to the pimple. Leave it on overnight.
3. Foods that are high in sugar content and dairy products can cause pimples. When you eat sugary foods, your body will produce insulin to get rid of it. However, right now you have a new problem. Your insulin level i s too high and your body will produce androgens to deal with it. Androgen is a type of hormones that can cause your skin to turn oily.
4. Toothpaste is also an effective remedy for getting rid of pimples. Apply it on the pimples and keep it overnight. The next day you will find the pimples reducing its swollenness. Apply the toothpaste on the spots and leave it overnight. Some say to leave it for 10-15 minutes and wash it off. After applying it with toothpaste, wash it off with alcohol or an anti-bacterial soap to get rid of the bacteria.
5. If your pimple is swelling get strawberry leaves and rub it on the pimple gently. It will help you reduce the redness and the swelling of the pimple. You can also use orange peel; mash it until the texture is pasty, mix with water. Apply it on the area where the pimple is. Wash with water after. Garlic has a bad smell, but for this moment you need garlic. Crush the garlic and apply it on the skin, after repeated process you will have a smooth and acne free skin overnight. This is one of the best natural acne treatment.
6. Applying ice pack will help in reducing the swollenness and redness of the pimples. If you don’t have enough time then you can apply a make up concealer to camouflage the pimples. Make a mixture of half a teaspoon of camphor lotion, half teaspoon of tomato juice and a teaspoon of honey. Applying this mixture will help in getting rid of the scars.